Thursday, December 18, 2008

People are strange

I'm home alone for four days and only one person stops by to say hello. The day Pete comes home like five people call to see what I'm up to tonight. That just seems to be the way everything works for me.

So my old boss Kent from the deli that closed is now working from home in real estate. Anyways since he's been working from he has called a few times a week with a computer problem. Last time it was email settings. Today it was the wireless network. Anyways, the point is that I ended up hanging out with he and his wife the last two times I was over there. You never really get to know your employer usually. They seem a lot cooler when they're not your boss. Its cool to see them as regular people.

Anyways, what else? I'm so happy the rain has stopped and its warming up again. Ive never had to turn on the furnace here before this week. It's been a very uneventful week... mostly because of the rain.

No comments: